Silver Sparkle Chain
Silver Sparkle Chain
Silver Sparkle Chain // Sterling Silver
If you want a little something extra on a delicate chain, this one stands out! Between sections of traditional oval link cable chain sit stationed, faceted silver beads that roll and sparkle in the light as you move. You will have to seek far and wide for a chain you like as much this one!
For a very light and dainty look, you can wear this chain by itself. You can put a pendant on it, but I wouldn't recommend any very heavy.
This chain features a Spring Ring Clasp.
Here's a quick run down on chain lengths for women:
- 16'' - typically hangs at the collar bone. This length is good for above the neckline length. It can feel a little tight on some people.
- 18'' - typically hangs right at the top of your sternum. This is the most common length chain
- 20'' - typically hangs about 1'' below the top of the sternum but also a comfortable size for taller or larger people
- 24'' - typically hangs at heart level. This is a great length for larger pendants or pieces you want to wear on your torso without having the piece right on you chest.
***I just said "typically" a lot. Even if you're the same height as me, there are a number of factors that can contribute to chain fit. Most chains can be shortened. My favorite solution (especially if you're deciding between sizes) is to have a chain extender added so you can wear it 2-3'' longer.
Here's a quick run down on chain lengths for men:
- 18'' - typically hangs at the collar bone and not usually comfortable to most, but this length is good for children, especially if you're wanting a longer chain
- 20'' - typically hangs at the top of the sternum, like an 18'' chain would on a woman, but in my experience this is not the most popular chain length for men
- 24'' - typically hangs near center of sternum. This is the most popular size chain for men and what I typically recommend. It's long enough to go over necklines (even V-neck) and not too long to get in the way.
***Again, that's a lot of "typically." Men tend to need longer chains. As a rough rule of thumb, I'd say add 2 inches to a chain that fits a woman if you want the fit to be the same for a man, maybe even 3-4''
Still don't know what length you need? Check out my guide on chain lengths here!
All jewelry sold on MettlebyAbby.com is hand made using only solid precious metals and genuine gemstones.
If you have questions about this piece, please feel free to contact me via email at Abby@MettlebyAbby.com
To clean your Mettle by Abby pieces, simply use a soft toothbrush in warm, mild soapy water. This will help remove dirt and oil from the gemstones and make them shine again, as well as keep the silver and gold looking bright and clean.
To polish silver Mettle by Abby pieces, simply buff with a silver polishing cloth. If you really want to give it a shining, you can use a silver polishing cream and then rinse it with water when done.