10 Reasons I Love Being a Woman // Happy International Women's Day
- There's so more creative clothing and accessories we can get creative with!
- Women have a higher tolerance for pain.
- We are encouraged to be in touch with our emotions.
- I get to surprise people when they think there's a man doing the work and I am just the sales associate. I don't get offended when people assume a man changed their watch battery or moved that piece of furniture for me. Instead, I get excited to correct them and help them understand that women can do those things, too!
- I would MUCH rather shave my legs than my face.
- Skirts and dresses are WAY more comfortable than pants (so are leggings.)
- Car insurance is cheaper.
- We live longer.
- I can do "guy stuff" and "girl stuff" and no ones gives a hoot, not that it would change my mind.
- I can literally bring life into this world.
I just want to end by saying how grateful I am to all the people that have paved the way and made it possible for me to follow my dreams! I am so grateful that I can vote, own my own business, wear pants, drive, go to school, make my own decisions...